Tuesday, August 29, 2017

The Festival of Quilts in Birmingham - Part Three

After more than two weeks I am still recalling the impressions, images, encounters and coincidences that I got in Birmingham at the Festival of Quilts. I am still remembering the people I met and when I check my pictures drive on my laptop I am still amazed by the beauty of the exhibited quilts. So let´s share them with you, part three. If you haven´t seen Part One or Part Two, check them out, too - it´s worth the time!

Pictorial Quilts

Bara Bartosova_Parrot Ara

Janneke de Vries Bodzinga_African Village

Laura Di Cera_St. Joseph I am home from Italy

Leslie Brankin_Chuzenii

Louise Jessup_Is there a Queen in that lot?

Lubov Kirillova_Silver Town

Lubov Kirillova_Silver Town - Detail

Monste Moreno_Suenos Dreams 1

Monste Moreno_Suenos Dreams - Detail

Noriko Endo_Autumn Freshet

Olena Pugachova_Magnolia

Olena Pugachova_Magnolia - Detail

Rebecca Handyside_Geisha

Vivian Fox_Tea for 200

The Quilters´Guild Challenge


Beatrice Bueche_Out of Addiction

Birgit Schüller_The Sprinter - Detail

Birgit Schüller_The Sprinter

Mike Wallace_Escape Freedom

Pippa Wardman_Blue Freedom

Traditional Quilts

Carole Wood_Gordian Knot

Carole Wood_Gordian Knot - Detail

Janette Chilver_Lily Pond

Janette Chilver_Lily Pond - Detail

Janette Chilver_Lily Pond

Liz Jones_Ground Cover - Detail

Liz Jones_Ground Cover
Pippa Moss_Lei Moni_Lei of Pearls

Pippa Moss_Lei Moni_Lei of Pearls - Detail

Rebecca Collins_Encompassed Star

Sandy Chandler_Katherines Wheel

Sandy Chandler_Katherines Wheel - Detail

Sandy Chandler_Katherines Wheel - Detail
Simone Steuxner_My heart is Swedish

But you know what? Checking my picture drive I realized, I have lots more...... so I decided to post a Part Four, tomorrow, o.k!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment