Friday, May 13, 2016

Further progress

I seem to skip from one sewing project to the other but the more the better, the more fun.

Starting with a new quilt - Paint Drips Quilt from the book "A Quilters´s Mixology" by Angela Pingel - I LOVE this book because I want to make at least 6 quilts out of it. This one is now the second one and the largest quilt so far that I´ve made. It will finish 2m x 2,30m. Sewing isn´t the problem, well only that I did not have enough fabric and have to wait, ´til my second order of fabric arrives. So as soon as I have that I´ll finish the quilt and show you how big the top gets.




I did block #9 Diagonal for the Modern HST Sampler - I took some detailed pictures to show why pressing the seams open works best for me.





Also finished is the "May Block Morning Star for the Sugar Block Club 3.0" - I love foundation paper piecing and here it was even better because we already got the detailed sizes of the fabric pieces we had to use (which I think is terrific, because for me a problem often seems getting the right fabric scraps big enough so they fit). 




And I made a customer jeans pillow for a little girl to be 5 years old tomorrow - happy birthday Alina!






 
And there are some finishes in my sewing group that I have every Tuesday. Next Tuesday we will finish the needle cases and also scissor cases - pictures are  more to come next week.








No comments:

Post a Comment