Thursday, October 1, 2015

UFOs and Christmas Tree QAL

After the crafts fair I had to re-organize my pending projects and as it turned out I have 8 UFOs to finish (4 of them are still in planning state). Nevertheless this motivates me vigorously to sew on and on and on!
 
The first one was selecting the fabrics for the Christmas Tree QAL by Sandra from Hohenbrunner Quilterin and Aylin from Aylin-Nilya. This project also made me do something that I had pushed away for some time because of being afraid of the unknown. No, really: I love working on the computer but things like Flickr or Instagram were not on my radar - I like to view the images but I never wanted to participate myself. Well, that´s over now.
 
After receiving such a nice e-mail from Sandra I pushed those silly doubts away, signed in on Flickr and there I am, participating in this Christmas Tree QAL.
 
Tomorrow I will start cutting block 1 and 2 - pictures to come next week.
 
 
 
Forgot to add:
I chose grey, green and brown because the last two Christmas´we did NOT have snow and in such a case we call it GREEN Christmas!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment