Thursday, August 20, 2015

From orange peels to EPP addiction

After finishing my orange peels I could not resist to continue hand-sewing (for me it´s an addiction, really). So when I got my LOVE PATCHWORK & QUILTING issue no. twenty four the solution was right in front of me: EPP, paper-piecing!!
 
A bag full of free templates, many scraps from my previous quilts and two more days at lake Kraubath. That´s all my quilters heart desires!
 







I will applicate the lone stars on jeans fabric (out of a pair of pants that I got from a flea-market for 2 euros) and make two pretty little pillows.
 
Tomorrow I will applicate the orange peels on my Summer Lilies quilt and hope to finish it before starting another EPP (I locked the remaining templates away!).
 


 
Again, to be contiued......

No comments:

Post a Comment