Sunday, March 15, 2015

Mystery Quilt Surprise Box - final

Two days ago we received the last instruction for our mystery quilt Surprise Box and I thought, super, I´ll work on it on sunday and finish it. But ohhh my, was I misguided...... that quilt´s going to be very, very big as I have chosen the big version - but I did not think that my grey little box full of little grey-blue blocks would turn into such a big quilt when sewn together. Me and measurements are not exactly on friendly terms, most of the time.

So I cut down on my expectations in time and finished at least one out of nine blocks. Here it is! And I hope to be as efficient as I have been this weekend for the next few weeks so I can present you the completed quilt very soon...... soon, compadre!



No comments:

Post a Comment